Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Move to Blogger, Hunger Games, & New Bikini

Nixtamal Restaurant StorefrontI have decided to use Blogger for my hosted blogging service. The decision is based on the simplicity and ease of maintenance for the time being. In addition, I do not have my own webhosting space and believe that WordPress would require more time to relearn and manage. In the future, I will consider purchasing webhosting space and installing a content management system (CMS). For now, Blogger will enable me to update more frequently.

Had lunch at Nixtamal, a small Mexican restaurant in Corona, NY with FC. We found out about the restaurant through Guy Fieri's Dives, Diners, and Drive-Ins on the Food Network. The guacamole was really fresh, and the steak was delicious. I enjoyed the fact that they had bottled drinks in glass, which is something I don't see that often.
Hunger Games Poster


Hunger Games was as good as I expected it to be. After watching the movie, I found myself interested in reading the books or if all else fails, then at least watching the sequel.

Victoria Secret Abbie Triangle Top and Double String Bikini
FC bought me the Abbie triangle top and double-string bikini bottom from Victoria Secret :D


No comments:

Post a Comment