Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Le Soir and Spring Cleaning





Went to a french restaurant named Le Soir in Bayport, NY for Restaurant Week. It is a very quaint restaurant that would be great for a romantic date. The restaurant has dim lighting, great service, and wonderful food. I was very pleased that we (FC and I) were seated quickly, and that the waitress provided bread with butter while we waited for our food. Furthermore, the staff would refill my water when I was running low, which made me more appreciative of the overall experience. I only wish I was able to try other items on their menu, but the restaurant was only serving items on the restaurant week menu.


Escargots Bourguignons
Baked Snails, Garlic Butter (supp. $5)
 
Crabe Cake, Julienne de Céleri Rémoulade, Poivrons Rouge
Curry Vinaigrette

Crab Cake, Celery Remoulade, Red Pepper Curry Vinaigrette
Côte de Porc aux Pommes, Glace de Veau
Sautéed Pork Chop, Caramelized Apples, Veal Glaze
Canard Rôti, Sauce a l’Orange
Roast Duck with Orange Sauce (supp. $8)
Strawberry and Blackberry Dessert 
Mousse

No comments:

Post a Comment